Verticlimb offers online safety training courses that cover a wide range of general industry safety and HR topics. Courses include quizzes, photos, video scenarios, onscreen text and voice narration. All courses are written in English. Many courses available in Spanish. We track individual scores and keep completion records online so they’re there when you need them – for an OSHA audit or just for an annual review.

We have an OSHA-Authorized Trainer for General Industry on staff. Our customer service and support is exemplary.

Why Safety Training for Risk Management?

Our 1-minute video will show you why it’s best to make a plan and then train the plan.


We offer assistance with online training selection and safety/risk management assistance.  For example, your company may have a DVD new hire orientation that you wish to have hosted online and tracked for reporting purposes. We offer excellent customer service and support for the life of your account with us. We also administer the learning management system so you don’t have to. You don;t need a second job running an LMS, onboarding users and removing users when they leave. We want you to focus on your training and staying in compliance.

Contact Verticlimb

Click here to complete the request form. We’re happy to provide you with a quote or a live demo of our courses and learning management system (LMS).


Golf & Country Club Operations – Get Our Customized Courses

Verticlimb is the parent company of Club Learning Institute. Club Learning Institute offers a safety course library written to the specific needs of the golf and country club operations. Courses such as Heat Illness Prevention (Cal/OSHA), Lightning Safety, Pool & Spa Liability, and Golf Car Safety are often requested as part of the general industry titles. Mix and match our courses according to your risk areas and unique business needs.

Golf and country clubs are required to keep OSHA 300 Logs (or equivalent) – they are not exempt. In addition to recordkeeping, injury/illness reporting requirements also apply to country club operations. All clubs must have a written injury & illness prevention plan (IIPP) as well as an Emergency Action Plan (EAP).  Read our blog post to see how you can start planning for safety and compliance that makes sense.cli-logo-animate